Thursday, January 22, 2009

F**king Cold!

Dear Bloggery,

Today was cold, well -1 but with the damp it felt colder. I would rather brave -38 in Hudson's Hope than this wet cold because at least its dry there. I went with Clay to Coquitlam @ 5:00 am this morning and we checked out people's condominiums for more water damage. We went for breakfast at Denny's which has 24/7 slams all the time. At another place this one lady had a hedgehog shoe scraper which was kind of cool. Then we went back downtown to building 933 again to cut a piece of drywall off the window in suite 303 to inspect the damage. The wall was full of water from condensation which in turn caused black mold to sprout. This took a few hours but we were back in North Delta by 3:00. I went back to researching route via Skytrain  to BCIT and went for walk to scout out bus stops.  I need to take the 312 bus to Scott Rd station get on the expo line to Metrotown and transfer to the 130 bus @ Bay 4 and ride up Willingdon Ave to BCIT entrance. It is the reverse operation to get back to Delta. I set up my BCIT ID online I just have to go pick it up tomorrow after my orientation. Riding the Skytrain costs $2.50 but I am going to get a pass of some sort because this is ridiculous. I phoned home to get my student ID and talked to everybody; Teresa, Tom, Mom & Dad. They were glad to hear from me and I learned that my student credit card finally came from Saskatchewan yesterday and I had already left so now they have to mail it to me. Clayton took me to the Scott Rd Station last night to have a preview of how I am going to get on the train on Friday. You can purchase your tickets or passes from these large automated machines. I might buy a pass next month so I can go anywhere I want to go without hassle. We came back I talked on the phone then finished applying for my student card. Clay has a hot tub and we sat in that for a few hours and it was sure a nice break from that f**king cold. 

Bill


No comments: